1. Read Psalm 127:3 and 1 John 3:1-3
2. Who was the first child born on Earth?
3. What child heard God speaking to him while he was laying down in the Temple? Do a skit telling his story.
4. Name several Bible children that angels foretold their birth.
5. What child was kidnapped from her family, then became a missionary for God in a foreign land? Discuss how she worked for God and how you can work for God too.
6. What child was raised by a cousin and grew up to become queen?
7. Name two children who became kings around the age of 7 or 8 years old.
8. What was Jesus like as a child?
9. How did Jesus treat children?
10. What advice did Paul give young Timothy?
11. Make crafts about two of the Bible children you discussed today.
1. Use a translation easy for the kids to understand.
2. Cain (Gen. 4:1)
3. Samuel (1 Samuel 3:1-11)
4. Jesus (Like 1:28-38), John the Baptist (Luke 1:8-17), Samson (Judges 13:3-5)
5. The unnamed girl often referred to as Little Maid. Read her story in 2 Kings 5 to the children. Discuss how children can be a missionary in school and home.
6. Esther (Esther 2:7-18)
7. Joash (2 Kings 11:21), Josiah (2 Kings 22)
8. Obedient, helpful, kind, loving. (Luke 2:51, 52; Desire of Ages Ch 7; Messiah Ch 7)
9. He showed them love and that he cared for them. Luke 18:15-17; Mark 9:35-37
10. Not to be intimidated that you are young and you should set a good example. 1 Timothy 4:12
11. Many ideas are available online.