1. Read and discuss Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.
2. Illustrate Ecclesiastes 3:11.
3. Identify the time of year for the seasons in your area.
4. How do you prepare for each season: clothing, gardening, harvesting, activities, school, etc.
5. Play a game related to the seasons.
1. Suggestions: collage, sidewalk chalk drawing, drawing, charades, poster, etc.
2. Your area may have the four distinct seasons, while other areas may have only two.
3. Discuss proper clothing, types of flowers/plants, and activities appropriate for each season.
4. Memory games, sorting games (clothing for seasons), Harvest the Carrot (simplified Capture the Flag.